Doq Holliday @doqholliday
...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.
02:11 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
26 September, 09:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
on her videos there is plenty of evidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 September, 09:16
Truth to Power[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 September, 06:26
I have followed this movement everyday for 2 years now. i agree with docholliday about some patriots that have become somewhat deceiving because of their fame. its not that they are all bad. just some have become have become gatekeepers and maybe without realizing it. when the information that is given becomes bait to keep someone on your hook, you become a gatekeeper. Doc is one that I have followed from the beginning. Do i agree with everything he posts?? maybe, maybe not. One thing that I have leared by following posts and comments during this movement is, when the information tends to bite at your beliefs, it becomes some valuable information to look into and use Your Own discernment. Anyone that has read docholliday posts long enough, will know there is Truth in his information...πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Data Gramma @Vic
26 September, 06:08
What is your problem!?!? Are you trying to get her to acknowledge you so you have a bit of claim to fame? You are appearing to be really petty. There are so many other accounts that would warrant this type of treatment but you feel the need to pick on hers.

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 September, 07:16
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
He is pointing out folks trying to make money during a pandemic! Selling chinese coins. Big accounts that let their name go to their head. We are all doing our part. This is about saving the world, not padding your pockets. God’s watching. πŸ™

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 September, 06:03
does it make anyone's head explode
to read this and see her sign off w/
SammySilverCoin ?

is this a joke or are we meant to caught in the psyop

Angel Joy @superradangel
26 September, 04:36
YEP. TOO LATE.
The only people that really followed that account were newbies or the ones still in denial. PAYTriots indeed.

Sherry Slape @sslape
26 September, 03:29
If they push crypto like whiplash, or the coins, or the amc stock or any account that i cant post a comment on or pushes celebrity accounts, is out of there.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 September, 03:06
totally off topic i guess...who was the guy in that BRICK outfit Trump pointed out? i was lost on that.

Sherry Slape @sslape
26 September, 03:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
He looks like a brick wall and he has been to almost every rally that i have seen.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
26 September, 02:30
πŸ–• santa surfing. shes a fraud anyway.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 September, 02:28

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
26 September, 02:25
I unfollow all accounts that push coins...they lost credibility...easy tell.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 September, 02:21
I don’t listen to her anymore… people need to figure this out themselves… not by the self-proclaimed Messiah dark Holiday… I question the reason patriots going after other patriots rather than the true enemy…

26 September, 02:22
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
fucking auto correct DOC DOC HOLIDAY

26 September, 02:19
why do you hate this woman give me a reason? she’s not right all the time but give me a break… stop pointing the gun at fellow patriots.. The enemy is on the other side dummy… and I like what you post most of the time but you’re too focused on attacking other people other patriots….grrrrrr😑😑😑

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 September, 11:49
I am with you. That Sammy coin was made specifically for HER and is so cute. She said she was fooled by fake accounts. BTW Does anyone here think IL Donaldo is really Trump? The story about the AMC was fascinating--what Wall Street does that most of us dont know about. She may be guiltyof being a bit naive but she certainly is a Christian Patriot.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
27 September, 02:18
I LIKE Santa Surfing,
VERY happy to find her after Tw. exiled me
& then Parler shut ⬇️. SHE ➑️us to THIS site. I still count on her ⬆️dates. I've liked the few Trump-related things I ordered immediately p Biden swearing in. I'VE TRUSTED that SHE HAS #45 's PERMISSION +/or DONATES 2 DJT agencies &❌made in PRC.
Her mssg. ALWAYS "TRUMP's OUR PREZ!"

If Doc doesn't KNOW specific MISDEEDS
its a mystery why he's venting spleen:
Doc being SOOO well connected,
1.) OUGHT 2B able 2 discuss whatever
behavior he thinks is out-of-bounds w/LEADERSHIP off line, so it can get fixed.
Recall: WWG1WGA: "if 1 falls, HELP 'em⬆️..."
Scripture: Romans 14:4
2.) We ALL have POVs: his seems rigid/ "ex-military". We're all supposed to be improving. Santa has some background in finance + connections w/ many Anon groups, can B2 innocent, but hungry 4 knowledge, humble.
I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT.
Maybe the hate she's getting now is d/t speaking⬆️wrt HI politics: very dirty & adr

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 September, 02:13
Once a Coiner
Always a Coiner.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
26 September, 02:12
Imagine that. πŸ™„ may I ask you a question in DM please?