Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:11
...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
I have followed this movement everyday for 2 years now. i agree with docholliday about some patriots that have become somewhat deceiving because of their fame. its not that they are all bad. just some have become have become gatekeepers and maybe without realizing it. when the information that is given becomes bait to keep someone on your hook, you become a gatekeeper. Doc is one that I have followed from the beginning. Do i agree with everything he posts?? maybe, maybe not. One thing that I have leared by following posts and comments during this movement is, when the information tends to bite at your beliefs, it becomes some valuable information to look into and use Your Own discernment. Anyone that has read docholliday posts long enough, will know there is Truth in his information...💚🌟💚
06:26 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it