Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:11
...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 September, 02:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
why do you hate this woman give me a reason? she’s not right all the time but give me a break… stop pointing the gun at fellow patriots.. The enemy is on the other side dummy… and I like what you post most of the time but you’re too focused on attacking other people other patriots….grrrrrr😡😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
I am with you. That Sammy coin was made specifically for HER and is so cute. She said she was fooled by fake accounts. BTW Does anyone here think IL Donaldo is really Trump? The story about the AMC was fascinating--what Wall Street does that most of us dont know about. She may be guiltyof being a bit naive but she certainly is a Christian Patriot.
11:49 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it