Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 September, 02:11
...aaaaaand seemingly overnight Santa Surfing is now anti-coin and trying to backpedal on fake accounts...

Too late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
26 September, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What is your problem!?!? Are you trying to get her to acknowledge you so you have a bit of claim to fame? You are appearing to be really petty. There are so many other accounts that would warrant this type of treatment but you feel the need to pick on hers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
He is pointing out folks trying to make money during a pandemic! Selling chinese coins. Big accounts that let their name go to their head. We are all doing our part. This is about saving the world, not padding your pockets. God’s watching. 🙏
07:16 PM - Sep 26, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
26 September, 07:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I would believe that if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't seen him trash anyone else than SantaSurfing. I didn't say anything at first but "Doq" seems to have a vendetta against her. Let people give if they want to. It's the individual's call not "Doq's".

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 September, 07:42
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
He’s entitled to his opinion. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe, just maybe he knows something we don’t. It’s really a passerby comment if you aren’t jiving with the content. God Bless 🙏