1776 Again @BludGeonT
THIS RIGHT HERE.

We do this everywhere, follow the money, put them on the spot, it's over for [them]. I applaud this woman and her tenacity
06:08 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 September, 10:37
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 September, 03:59
How I know all the COVID, anti-vax, Ivermectin, HCQ etc research and info over the last few years is real: no one is doing the same research to prove what they are trying to sell us. Lefties aren’t online pushing their narrative like we are. That tells me what I need to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
01 September, 08:36
Mom on beastmode doing God’s work!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 September, 01:08
👏👏👏👏👏BRAVO!!

Law & Physics @physics171
25 September, 12:19
Booms right here.
Crimes against humanity are taking place, its time everyone involved is put on notice, those doing the crimes can do the time, assets seized, justice coming for We The People.
Justice is to be denied to no one.
Equal justice under the law.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 September, 02:11
It´s exactly how We the people take our power back.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 September, 03:12
God Bless her!

Stella Bella @NasNas
24 September, 01:57
Love her, this was excellent !!!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
24 September, 10:47
Appointed She was for such a time.
GOD BLESS HER!
#truth
#GODKNOWSALL

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 September, 01:38
God Bless this Patriot! My mom, who actively fought for children at every level for 28 years, would have given this gal a big hug. ❤️
Never stop fighting for the children!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
23 September, 11:24
this is absolutely amazing! I love her I want to hug her and I want to be her friend forever!! how on Earth do we find out the information that she found?

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 September, 10:29
This is how We The People set FIRE up their asses!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 September, 10:19
This is a woman after my own heart! LOVE Her!!!
I think this board realizes they messed with the WRONG woman's child! TRUTH heals but it also STINGS!

To the School board: "Y'all been stung!!!"

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
23 September, 10:01
B R A V O 👊
We The People Are The Plan.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 September, 09:39
Mamma bear! So impressive. Way to go!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 September, 09:06
You go girl! I just did the same thing with a company telling me I had to be vaxxed in order to work for them. I read them the Nuremburg Code told them they were in violation and once this shit show was over they would be permanently out of business as well as those mandating the vaxx in their company would be arrested, tried and executed for crimes against humanity. I never thought I would be so damn bold. Fuck all of them. We are about to rise up if this shit doesn't stop soon. Juan O'Savin said tonight the worst is about to happen and that in some states they may go door to door to put the unvaxxed into encampments right here in the USA as they are presently doing it in some other countries. Armed and ready!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 September, 10:02
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Blue states?

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 September, 08:20

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 September, 08:16
Well said. GOD Bless this woman. I want to say thank you to her for standing up. Let Freedom Ring.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
23 September, 08:03
👊🏻😎💥

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
23 September, 08:03
❤️❤️❤️ 💥💥💥 🤯🤯🤯 🙏🙏🙏🙏 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 September, 07:53
right on

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 September, 07:37
Twitter won't retweet this anon up link so here is the vid from you tube if anyone wants it.

https://youtu.be/aavvn0-Ay...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 September, 07:22
Gotta love the women who do their research and let it rip.

I hope she called the Sherriff and ask him to arrest the school board members.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 September, 06:57
AWESOME

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 September, 06:55
I salute her!!!! Bravo, sister!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
23 September, 06:52
That was beautiful

Val Simon @Elephant42
23 September, 06:50
This woman is absolutely great and spot on I hope she inspires more parents to stand up in all schools in all states & save our lives & children from these criminals

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 September, 06:49
You Go Girl ☺️

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
23 September, 06:49
BRAVO

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
23 September, 06:40
Well said and presented, and spot on. Proud of this Patriot