1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 September, 06:08
THIS RIGHT HERE.

We do this everywhere, follow the money, put them on the spot, it's over for [them]. I applaud this woman and her tenacity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 September, 09:06
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
You go girl! I just did the same thing with a company telling me I had to be vaxxed in order to work for them. I read them the Nuremburg Code told them they were in violation and once this shit show was over they would be permanently out of business as well as those mandating the vaxx in their company would be arrested, tried and executed for crimes against humanity. I never thought I would be so damn bold. Fuck all of them. We are about to rise up if this shit doesn't stop soon. Juan O'Savin said tonight the worst is about to happen and that in some states they may go door to door to put the unvaxxed into encampments right here in the USA as they are presently doing it in some other countries. Armed and ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 September, 10:48
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Lucky me I live in a blue one.