Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What accounts love to post about Trump Coins? Lets make a list together. Post screenshots if you gottem.
05:22 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
02 October, 01:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ron Desantis on Telegram
🤮 LIARS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saiffullah Al-Mujahid @Saiffullah
25 September, 02:17
Hey guys! Check out this new Gold and silver Trump coins you can get for a discounted price. Ive been searching for some but so far these are the ones that stick out to me. Like, Comment and share with family and friends who have been missing out on these precious deals.

Hurry in as supply may not last!

https://bit.ly/3ETNQBB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 September, 07:01
There are 2 kinds of accounts to watch out for, the ones in for financial reasons like the ones selling coins, and the fake Patriot ones who’s goal is to deceive and confuse.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 September, 08:00
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
See Santa Surf For All Te Above.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 08:01
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
And we have to careful about who and what we judge. Yeah, I get the pushing coins thing, but making an error in judgement, perhaps jumping the gun on a date, misreading a Q post, asking for donations, etc, doesn't make a person a shill. I'm not ready to call out anyone for making a mistake in judgement. As far as I'm concerned, labeling people should be done by someone that can read the intents of the heart and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that, that person is just in it for the $$$.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
21 September, 10:12

21 September, 10:10

21 September, 10:07
Qanon World

21 September, 10:05
Trump Family UM

21 September, 09:46

21 September, 09:42
John F. Kennedy Jr. https://t.me/JohnFKennedyC...

21 September, 09:42
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
21 September, 08:25
Hmmmm… Have seen a few big Telegram accts promoting coins

Field of Light @EartherealArts
21 September, 08:29
https://t.me/cbknews

https://t.me/Mel_Gibson_Of...
(has removed them, but did post coin info)

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
21 September, 08:28
Team_Donald_Trump (operates directly from DJT office according to DeSantis Telegram)

Ingersoll-Lockwood's big news is their pitch to give them $$ - disappointed in that one.

https://www.dailydot.com/d...

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
21 September, 08:26
Santa Surfing sells crap like crazy and promotes all the fake accounts who sell COINS, you know, the accounts that do NOT let u comment either.
These hawksters use names of famous people and politicians to deceive people into buying.
Go to Duck Duck Go and search the scams like Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.
Telegram has become a massive Scamdemic like the Pandemic Scam.
That guy HSRetoucher aka JFK Jr is from Iran. Been fooling Anons forever. He collects credit card info for scamming you.
Linda Paris aka Mc Callister TV spends about 10 minutes of her shows selling stuff. Still on the fence about her but that guy she always has on her show named Sarge who runs ICON INTERNATIONAL on Telegram...he blocked me for quoting truths. Many will do that if u r over the target.
Shills everywhere!
If u say anything about Zionists, Ashkenazi Jews etc...they will block you.
Most say nothing about God or Jesus. Use discernment please.
Use common sense.
Pray for protection always.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 September, 09:14
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
HSRETOUCHER is a total FRAUD! Learned my lesson from that account on Twitville back in the day. Santa Surfing is a JOKE!

Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
21 September, 09:33
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I think that is a little strong, since when can patriots not cover costs and be up front about it. People too quick to use the word shill. And ICONS too, common man?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 08:08
Doq...Do you have a Telegram Account? 🙏

I am still suffering PTSD from being “disconnected” all last weekend from this FAM 🇺🇸.... when anonup was put in “time-out”.

Maybe if you have an account, we could all go there during blackouts (as long as Telegram is woeking)? 🤷‍♀️😬

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 08:59
Personal opinion incoming>>>>>
Nana doesnt have a problem with ppl that provide us a service working in this cause, especially if they have giving up their day job to do it.
What I do have a problem with are the ppl and fake accts that are obviously in it for the money.
If selling products or advertising products to run the expense of their site it one thing.
If they are outright selling a product with very little news or help then they resonate with me like the snake doctors selling snake oil.
Everyone cant do it for free, like Flynn and some of the others traveiling the country to ignight locals either must be righ or collect money to do it.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 September, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. We just need to use our own discernment whether the person is a true grifter, or just someone who needs the funds to keep the movement going.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 08:56
I Hope It Helps! I Got Taken Off Of A Fake Flynn Acct. Months Ago.. Oh Well At Least Its Trump! Live And Learn, Hope It Helps Others Tho.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 08:54
I Am Not Good At This, It Showed A List If It Worked!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 08:54

Nait 002 @Nait002
20 September, 07:48

Kira Kju @kju17
20 September, 07:30
no cryptos...
road to the hell...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 September, 07:24
I have some Trump coins just because, but anybody “promoting” anything to sell are truly A-holes. Now’s not the time for that 💩.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
20 September, 06:02
Marjorie Taylor Green

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 September, 05:49
If Trump Coin were a crypto, I'd buy into it.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
20 September, 05:48
CBK and John F Kennedy Jr… and yes, I know they arent the real people.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 September, 05:42
I think there might be some confusion between Crypto and Coin here. You are asking about the coins correct not someones opinion on crypto?

Richie Richard @Richie
20 September, 05:37
I hate them. They are worse than mosquitoes.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 September, 08:51
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 05:33
Great idea- but what if it’s a copycat acct? I don’t want to ruin a responsible Patriot’s rep because I don’t know the difference 😬

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 September, 05:26
Yes, many on Telegram love to coin promote. I think a list of crypto hawkers is in order as well. FOMO MOFOs.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 September, 05:25
yeah naah...

Rather primary school esq...no???

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 September, 05:24
I dont follow them and if I do, I just unfollow. But I'll keep my eyes open