Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 05:22
What accounts love to post about Trump Coins? Lets make a list together. Post screenshots if you gottem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
There are 2 kinds of accounts to watch out for, the ones in for financial reasons like the ones selling coins, and the fake Patriot ones who’s goal is to deceive and confuse.
07:01 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 08:01
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
And we have to careful about who and what we judge. Yeah, I get the pushing coins thing, but making an error in judgement, perhaps jumping the gun on a date, misreading a Q post, asking for donations, etc, doesn't make a person a shill. I'm not ready to call out anyone for making a mistake in judgement. As far as I'm concerned, labeling people should be done by someone that can read the intents of the heart and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that, that person is just in it for the $$$.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 September, 08:00
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
See Santa Surf For All Te Above.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 September, 11:09
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Idk who that is.