Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 05:22
What accounts love to post about Trump Coins? Lets make a list together. Post screenshots if you gottem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Personal opinion incoming>>>>>
Nana doesnt have a problem with ppl that provide us a service working in this cause, especially if they have giving up their day job to do it.
What I do have a problem with are the ppl and fake accts that are obviously in it for the money.
If selling products or advertising products to run the expense of their site it one thing.
If they are outright selling a product with very little news or help then they resonate with me like the snake doctors selling snake oil.
Everyone cant do it for free, like Flynn and some of the others traveiling the country to ignight locals either must be righ or collect money to do it.
08:59 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 September, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. We just need to use our own discernment whether the person is a true grifter, or just someone who needs the funds to keep the movement going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396