Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 05:22
What accounts love to post about Trump Coins? Lets make a list together. Post screenshots if you gottem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Santa Surfing sells crap like crazy and promotes all the fake accounts who sell COINS, you know, the accounts that do NOT let u comment either.
These hawksters use names of famous people and politicians to deceive people into buying.
Go to Duck Duck Go and search the scams like Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.
Telegram has become a massive Scamdemic like the Pandemic Scam.
That guy HSRetoucher aka JFK Jr is from Iran. Been fooling Anons forever. He collects credit card info for scamming you.
Linda Paris aka Mc Callister TV spends about 10 minutes of her shows selling stuff. Still on the fence about her but that guy she always has on her show named Sarge who runs ICON INTERNATIONAL on Telegram...he blocked me for quoting truths. Many will do that if u r over the target.
Shills everywhere!
If u say anything about Zionists, Ashkenazi Jews etc...they will block you.
Most say nothing about God or Jesus. Use discernment please.
Use common sense.
Pray for protection always.
08:26 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
21 September, 09:33
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I think that is a little strong, since when can patriots not cover costs and be up front about it. People too quick to use the word shill. And ICONS too, common man?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 September, 09:14
HSRETOUCHER is a total FRAUD! Learned my lesson from that account on Twitville back in the day. Santa Surfing is a JOKE!

22 September, 10:28
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
It's always good to find fellow Anons who know the truth as well.
Blessings.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 September, 09:13

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 September, 08:32
does she actually promote the coins? that would be obviously stupid

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 September, 10:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
She asks for donations for cards, stuffed animals and statues. She says for a certain amount of a donation you can get certain items. The only coin she ever suggested to buy was from actual dealers to buy pure silver. I don't watch her anymore...she sorta drove me crazy.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 08:20
Fake DOQ too brother .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 September, 12:26
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Meant Sister, I always do that dumb shit here lol sorry !

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 September, 08:17
I understand Linda Paris selling products because people that buy those products benefit the patriot company that makes them and it helps sponsor her show. Without them, she couldn't do what she does. Like she says, it takes money to have a site and keep it running. I fault no one for making money off products for those 2 reasons. Same thing with Santa Surfing. Frankly, I can't think of one pod caster that doesn't promote a product that keeps their site going. Even Dave over at X-22 promotes various products. It costs $$$ for website hosting, domains, and if you're a dedicated podcaster, yeah, the income helps unless you're independently wealthy. I understand all that.
Linda has good information and I listen to her all the time. I'm a little tired of hearing about Jon Bonet Ramsey, but her info is good. She vehemently supports and loves DJF. That all said, there's a difference between people like Linda and Santa. Linda doesn't put out anything unless she researches it.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
21 September, 08:15
Without a doubt.. Ditch the coinsellers.. All shills

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 08:10
Exactly! Ghost Ezra is the only known Patriot on Telegram who never sells things or asks for money. He is the only known Patriot on Telegram who constantly exposes the truth about the Zionists. If there are ony others, please feel free to name them, but he is the only one who I have seen.

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
21 September, 09:36
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
give a brother a little credit here 😆

22 September, 10:40
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
This is the exact truth right here.