TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 September, 11:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Was getting ready to head to bed and you ran across my mind. How's your sister? How are YOU holding up? Please tell me y'all are both ok. My heart is breaking for you. My brother passed last Sunday and We lay him to rest this Friday. I am praying for a miracle for your sister. I just can't get y'all out of my mind/heart. Always hang onto hope, prayers and faith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 September, 06:03
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
She’s dying and on a ventilator . It’s only a matter of time now. The potential secondary issues related to the vaxx are many and they still know less about the outcomes of the vaxx than they know. This fall 10’s of millions in the USA will begin to die from the vaxx. The White Horseman possibley invoking Pestelence.

USA Patriot @USAPatriot777
Continued in prayers for your sister, you and your family.
06:26 PM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USA Patriot, click on at the bottom under it