Only people mentioned by LilacMoon in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 September, 08:36
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
Hallelujah! 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
08 September, 08:22
💥🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
08 September, 08:55
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
No doubt we were born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. Truth be told, the honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from us. This is our time to shine, may God continue to bless us all.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 September, 08:01
one of my favorite Q posts.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
08 September, 11:50
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
In fact, God literally woke me in the middle of the night in December 2017. The night I discovered Q. Its been a journey and now to realize where we are is truly a MIRACLE. Yes we all were chosen for such a time. Patriots put on the full armor of God and be ready. God is with us and its going to be Biblical.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
16 September, 01:52
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 September, 07:34
❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 September, 07:05
Amen Amen AMEN!🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 September, 06:49
Love the #vibe

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 06:41
K but still weird trip though. lol

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
08 September, 07:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ive been awake since i was 5 and used to ask all kinds of questions and i was called a little weirdo. Now im a grown up weirdo..lol !

Gail ONeill @Gailsu
08 September, 06:34
I think about it too and I have come to a conclusion. So many horrible or uncomfortable things have happened to me in my life and I would get the comment "Everything Happens for a Reason". Well all that happened during my life was my test and THIS is the reason!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 September, 08:40
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 September, 08:40
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible