Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
08 September, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 06:41
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
K but still weird trip though. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
Ive been awake since i was 5 and used to ask all kinds of questions and i was called a little weirdo. Now im a grown up weirdo..lol !
07:38 PM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilacMoon in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 September, 08:47
Little weirdos have all the fun. From a fellow little weirdo!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 September, 08:03
Heres to the wonderful weirdo's, who come in all shapes, sizes, ages and colour's... who are all here to help bring in better world👍🙏🙏🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 07:39
ME TOO< from the outset. Lol my first memory was the evil fkrs are already here, gotta grow up quick. WELL not those exact words, but ya know. lol