Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
08 September, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail ONeill @Gailsu
I think about it too and I have come to a conclusion. So many horrible or uncomfortable things have happened to me in my life and I would get the comment "Everything Happens for a Reason". Well all that happened during my life was my test and THIS is the reason!
06:34 PM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gailsu in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 September, 08:40
In response Gail ONeill to her Publication
Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 September, 08:40
Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
08 September, 07:36
Ive been through my share of shit..lol...I have to laugh cause ive spent pleanty of time crying.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 September, 07:06
Makes total sense and I can relate...we are blessed to be a part of this.. God is great!🙏