Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Don’t go to hospitals, if you feel like there are better options for your health.

Hospitals are satanic.
04:39 PM - Sep 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 September, 01:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great advice, best to get Therapies & stay home to be well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
08 September, 01:27
Just ordered my ivermectin from Push Health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 September, 01:28
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 05:33

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 05:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
🙏Please follow this protocol from doctor Zelenko, put in a meme by... sorry Anon, forgot your name, and if you see this meme: please put your name under this!🙏 great work Anon!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 September, 09:26
As a former healthcare provider, I can attest to the fact that many satanist work in healthcare...blood is the currency of the spirit realm....

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 September, 03:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I started to read a book one day, a long, long time ago…😆Just kidding…..the other day called “He Came To Set The Captives Free” by Rebecca Brown MD. I only started it, but it has to do with working in a hospital and the evil at that hospital. Very interesting that you said that. As one replied about hospitals saving lives, I can attest to that. Drunk driver hit me head on broke “17” bones and punctured my lung, spent 10 weeks there. I relied on God for my progress. 🙏🏻

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 September, 10:40
i know a few people who wouldnt be here without hospitals... im sure we all do...........

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
06 September, 07:36
urgent care 24/7 in Atlanta, GA. They actually still care about their patients.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 September, 05:07
It's true and here is the proof. Hospitals and "medical error" are the THIRS LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH. We all know evil is defined as being anti-life. If modern medicine/hospitals are the 3rd leading cause of death, I would say that makes them a satanic force in the world. Jesus was never accused of "error" when healing others causing injury or death instead. I do not mean to offend any nurses here. I know most are called because they want to help heal others and support families dealing with a medical crisis. I know that school then teaches healing in an aberrant way you have to conform to if you want a job and then doctors and hospitals ask even more aberrant actions of you and you may find yourself doing things that go against the original calling. I put the onus on the beast system, not any of you or you call to be healers and helpers. I hope all who leave in protest to the jab mandate find a new home in functional medicine and holistic natural health moving forward.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 September, 05:05
According to Satanists, abortion is a Satanic ritual.

Easy to imagine, then, another Satanic ritual is denying proven LIFE-SAVING remedies -- therapies which unfortunately run afoul of their vaxx narrative.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, on so many levels.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 05:05
Rockefeller the founder of the modern school medicine. No questions.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 September, 05:01
nurses used to be angels and some doctors were good and saved people, but now they only care about money and thinking they are above God.

They are not and never my God. They are just a bunch of greedy motherfooking nazis. They need to be old and feeble and get sent to a hospital to get a taste of what they do to others.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 September, 04:53
I know. My husband and I are older, and this worries us.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 September, 05:25
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I agree with the Frontline doctors. REACH OUT NOW and don't wait because they can provide PREVENTATIVE medicine as well.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
06 September, 05:26
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 September, 04:52
Truth 👊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 September, 04:52
Their protocols are killing ppl

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
06 September, 04:49
get an online appt here: https://www.pushhealth.com... i did. it was like $70 and i was able to get Ivermectin and a zith pack

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
06 September, 05:02
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
I couldnt get on that site

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 04:45

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 September, 05:02
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
VERONICA IS "ANON" My friend Barry died yesterday on a vent, no ivermectin, no HCQ, THEY KILLED HIM.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 04:45

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
07 September, 08:00
hospital protocols are killing people. i wish a family could move veronica out of that place.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 September, 04:07
I just called 3 times!!! They will NOT let you talk to anyone, even after telling them not to put me through to their rude voice message. I said I wanted to speak to admin. So, she put me right back to the same message 😡
Yep, bad comments/reviews coming for them

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 04:44
This Friday Demon Night we are going to bring the Thunder

Reign Hell Upon them Anonup Event any one want to get involved watch video and let`s strike back
https://brandnewtube.com/v...