Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 September, 04:39
Don’t go to hospitals, if you feel like there are better options for your health.

Hospitals are satanic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 04:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
VERONICA IS "ANON" My friend Barry died yesterday on a vent, no ivermectin, no HCQ, THEY KILLED HIM.
05:02 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 06:50
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I am so sorry!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 September, 06:36
Sorry for the loss of your friend. Ventilators are the killer.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
06 September, 06:34
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 September, 05:34
Sorry for your loss :( In regards to Veronica....Is there a way that she can leave the hospital and get in touch with frontline doctors?

Carey Lou @Careylou
06 September, 05:11
So sorry for your loss

Carey Lou @Careylou
06 September, 05:11
Yes! Pray and also pray for others who are in the same predicament