Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 September, 04:39
Don’t go to hospitals, if you feel like there are better options for your health.

Hospitals are satanic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 September, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
As a former healthcare provider, I can attest to the fact that many satanist work in healthcare...blood is the currency of the spirit realm....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
I started to read a book one day, a long, long time ago…😆Just kidding…..the other day called “He Came To Set The Captives Free” by Rebecca Brown MD. I only started it, but it has to do with working in a hospital and the evil at that hospital. Very interesting that you said that. As one replied about hospitals saving lives, I can attest to that. Drunk driver hit me head on broke “17” bones and punctured my lung, spent 10 weeks there. I relied on God for my progress. 🙏🏻
03:56 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rAnnbci in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it