Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 September, 04:39
Don’t go to hospitals, if you feel like there are better options for your health.

Hospitals are satanic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's true and here is the proof. Hospitals and "medical error" are the THIRS LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH. We all know evil is defined as being anti-life. If modern medicine/hospitals are the 3rd leading cause of death, I would say that makes them a satanic force in the world. Jesus was never accused of "error" when healing others causing injury or death instead. I do not mean to offend any nurses here. I know most are called because they want to help heal others and support families dealing with a medical crisis. I know that school then teaches healing in an aberrant way you have to conform to if you want a job and then doctors and hospitals ask even more aberrant actions of you and you may find yourself doing things that go against the original calling. I put the onus on the beast system, not any of you or you call to be healers and helpers. I hope all who leave in protest to the jab mandate find a new home in functional medicine and holistic natural health moving forward.
05:07 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it