House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
General Flynn is posting this soon... if you don't believe it please follow his telegram and see for yourselves... until then... please do what digital soldiers are supposed to do... spread the word. We need your help.
ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolsk...
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631
11:46 AM - Sep 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 September, 12:29
In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 September, 10:08
She is so dearly loved by many!!!!!! She is The Princess of all Patriots!!!🙏❤️👸🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
07 September, 08:17
IDK, but i think she is protected.
Vincent said she know very important people and they know her. 😉

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 September, 09:29
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I'm not trying to be negative, but Gen. Flynn won't lift a finger for her. Mark my words. Bookmark this.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 September, 03:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
love your shirt V! those in the know know! 🤗 she had friends in very high places!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 08:07
Somebody take her some. They can't be in there all the time. Or sign her out. They know good and damn well that ventilators don't have good statistics if that is what they have her on. I have been and will continue to pray.

memes matter @NoComment
07 September, 08:05
❤🤲🕊

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
07 September, 04:25
🙏❤️

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 12:44

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
06 September, 12:42
They are killing people here in North Carolina left and right! Lost five healthy beautiful friends in the past three weeks! The hospitals are criminals! Thats where we are!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 September, 10:29
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
So very sorry about your friends... 😔🙏Lost a beloved co-worker recently because the hospital didn't treat the virus correctly. It's maddening and inexcusable.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 12:33
oh dear GOD, I wish I lived closer. They are killing her. Someone needs to do something. Can we all call the hospital?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 September, 11:48
last post i saw was from family saying shes been eating and needs rest. someone should really find out the truth

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
06 September, 01:02
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Aculight Patriot is posting THE TRUTH. Aculight Patriot is talking DIRECTLY with the family.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 September, 11:47

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 September, 09:18
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I'd forgotten about this song. What a NICE way to get my morning jumping.