House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 11:46
General Flynn is posting this soon... if you don't believe it please follow his telegram and see for yourselves... until then... please do what digital soldiers are supposed to do... spread the word. We need your help.
ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolsk...
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
IDK, but i think she is protected.
Vincent said she know very important people and they know her. 😉
08:17 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 September, 03:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
love your shirt V! those in the know know! 🤗 she had friends in very high places!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 September, 09:29
I'm not trying to be negative, but Gen. Flynn won't lift a finger for her. Mark my words. Bookmark this.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 September, 12:38
❤️🙏🏼🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 September, 03:12

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 September, 09:30
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
She has already said that she is not Marilyn. Are you calling her a liar?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 September, 03:03
V is special ! Pray

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 September, 02:12
The shirt….🤔😁

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
08 September, 12:33
Yes !!!!! 😇👍🏻💥👊🏻

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
07 September, 01:53
Does anyone have info on how she's doing?
I really would like to know.
Thank you.
GOD ALMIGHTY, PLEASE KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR ONE OF OUR GREATEST PATRIOTS, Mrs. V. WE NEED HER BACK ON THE FRONT LINES AS SOON AS SHE FEELS HEALTHY ENOUGH.
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY 🙏🙏🙏🙏.
AMEN

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 September, 08:53
Love mi V. She knows whats coming and she is going to see it all.Promises made, promises kept. God Wins

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
07 September, 08:49
LOVE IT! 👊🏼

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 September, 08:43
SO IS THIS CURRENT ?? IS SHE BETTER ?

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts