Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 01:42
Im feeling some VK vibes guys. I think he’s coming back soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
02 September, 11:41
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M FOOKING PUMPED UP NOW!!!!!🙃🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
01 September, 12:50
Joe & Hunter are making money off the untouched oil in Afghanistan with Burisma through the pipeline....criminals at work again. They paid with our 85 billion equipment, they don't care if Americans were killed when it's about the money

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 September, 02:25
In response connie wright to her Publication
Do they ever care? Money or not?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 September, 02:27
In response connie wright to her Publication
Btw, thanks for the info. I didn’t know about the oil.

ice mtn @icemtn17
01 September, 12:22
Can’t happen soon enough to suit me. Bring it on.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 12:09

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
01 September, 12:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
01 September, 06:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Kraken Pepe 🐙😂👍💥

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 September, 11:24
@Jack Tweeted this. Hmmmmm?

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
01 September, 12:55
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
...Or this

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
01 September, 12:55
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Could be this...