Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Im feeling some VK vibes guys. I think heโ€™s coming back soon.
01:42 AM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
04 September, 01:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I certainly pray he does. Miss, miss, miss him very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 September, 10:41
o take somemore
vibe i
miss VK ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 September, 07:45
I hope so!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 September, 04:26
please, Please, PLEASE!! #FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 03:47
And He has company too! โค๏ธ

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
01 September, 03:40
I welcome that blessing! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 September, 12:33
I like those vibes.
Vibe away, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™

Denni USA @DenniUSA
01 September, 12:30
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Miss our VK!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
01 September, 12:09
and my POWER in Metairie La!
whoooohoooo

ready๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š. i love you Anons &Doq

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
01 September, 12:05
wont this be fun!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 11:56
Nana's fav
JR's eyes
VK vibe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 September, 11:52
Nana will be your 17 again!
Well if anyone would know, it would be you hun.
smiles
giggles

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
01 September, 11:49
heh.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
01 September, 11:38
Well...a little VK Spotify vibes then.

https://youtu.be/BIb1sS2Y9...
7kingZ - "Born For This" - YouTube

From 7kingZ debut EP, Born For This.Follow us@https://www.instagram.com/7kingzmusichttps://twitter.com/7kingzmusichttp://7kingzmusic.comBorn for ThisLet the ...

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
01 September, 11:31
hey Doq how is your friends baby. Is the family all happy and healthy?

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
01 September, 11:27

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 September, 11:23
Praying you are right! We all could do with some comms from VK!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
01 September, 10:51
Somethingโ€™s in the air.

connie wright @cowri
01 September, 12:50
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Joe & Hunter are making money off the untouched oil in Afghanistan with Burisma through the pipeline....criminals at work again. They paid with our 85 billion equipment, they don't care if Americans were killed when it's about the money

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
02 September, 11:41
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M FOOKING PUMPED UP NOW!!!!!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช

Angel Joy @superradangel
01 September, 10:34
I LIKE THOSE VIBES! yesssss

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 September, 10:02
Please! ๐Ÿ™. We all could use a HUGE dose of @Vincentkennedy Collective Vibes guided by the Holy Spirit........(side note..I think he would be proud of this FAM and how we have stuck together๐Ÿ™ during his time away! Thanks to all Anons but especially Patriots like you Doq and VeronicaWolski #ThePeoplesBridge etc. etc. etc)! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

I LOVE GOD, AMERICA and the ANON PATRIOT so MUCH!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Renee White @Rapnay
01 September, 10:00
ready had to restock but nonetheless READY

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
01 September, 09:52
dont you think he has been busy with all the new podcasts ?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 September, 04:13
Ooooh this just got me soo excited!! Superman and Batman to the rescue!! Not sure who is who between you and Junior. Superhero wise that is. ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ˜‡

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
01 September, 04:15
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I love this time of dayโ€ฆ.details are plentiful ;)

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 September, 04:02
I knew it. He would never leave us.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
01 September, 02:25
Hope so cuz he needs to raise the โ€œpissed level.โ€

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 02:30
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Agreed!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 September, 01:57
The Kennedy guy is lost somewhere too..๐Ÿ˜€
P.S.Just kidding CrypticOne is ๐Ÿ‘€

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
01 September, 01:56