CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:26
LYING SACK OF SHIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 August, 12:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Gold star father tells what really happened on the tarmac

https://dailycaller.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
ty for your post

so disrespectful

I don't know what I would have done if I was a parent or family member and my child made the ultimate sacrifice. There would be backlash, for sure.
12:52 PM - Aug 31, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
31 August, 12:57
I think I would have met with him, them slapped in him or spit on him & his wife

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 01:00
yes, I have been hoping someone would do what was done to Macron, slap in the face

he deserves worse because he should be in jail for his crimes with a perp walk and orange jumpsuit

31 August, 12:57
The father refused to meet with By done, as he should have & the others should have also, but...yes disgraceful, disrespectful, my husband called all of our reps this AM telling them to impeach this fraud. He's never been so angry before to call, proud of him. It's a slap in the face to our son who fought over there for a year & the rest of our soldiers

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 01:01
father was afraid he would be arrested for what he wanted to do to Bidan the scumbag (Joebama).

God bless that family and all of the families that lost a son.

Tell your husband thank you for doing that!

We all need to do that!!