CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 09:26
LYING SACK OF SHIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 12:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
ty for your post

so disrespectful

I don't know what I would have done if I was a parent or family member and my child made the ultimate sacrifice. There would be backlash, for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 August, 12:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The father refused to meet with By done, as he should have & the others should have also, but...yes disgraceful, disrespectful, my husband called all of our reps this AM telling them to impeach this fraud. He's never been so angry before to call, proud of him. It's a slap in the face to our son who fought over there for a year & the rest of our soldiers

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 August, 12:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I think I would have met with him, them slapped in him or spit on him & his wife