In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
"WE (him + his minions) give hate no safe harbor"

YEAH O.KAY CHY-NAH JOE OBUYDEN

YEAH OK U ANTIFUK ENABLERS
YEAH OK U BURN LOOT MURDER ENABLERS
YEAH OK U JAN 6 COMMISSION INQUISITORS
YEAH OK U SATANIC DHS LYING ON WHITE PEOPLE FAKE TERRORIST COMMISSION

WE THE PEOPLE "GET IT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 August, 12:49
Gold star father tells what really happened on the tarmac

https://dailycaller.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 12:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
ty for your post

so disrespectful

I don't know what I would have done if I was a parent or family member and my child made the ultimate sacrifice. There would be backlash, for sure.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
31 August, 12:16
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present the real man behind Joe Biden...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Joe Biden... | Episode 4 - YouTube

Finally a new video, can we get 100 LIKES? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!_________________________Yebo's channel: https://www.youtube.com/ch...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 12:56
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
😡so disgusting

stolen election

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
31 August, 12:01

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 August, 12:56
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
when will he be gone?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 August, 01:00
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
well at least he has been consistent over the past 30 years check this out:
ONE FOR HISTORY BUFFS THAT I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW
In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief pa
ckage to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon

This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American soci