Well this sucks!
Expected, but still sucks!
Good bye, VK1 πŸ™
09:48 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 January, 01:25
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Good morning and a time not so long ago.
Fryday, Christmas, Carolyn's BIRTHday, and MLK
Call for the ULTRA PartyπŸŽ†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 January, 01:13
It was one of the most painfully emotional days ever, when VK was shut down and all of my friends. But we got back up for the fight and we will never stop WINNING !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia O'Donnell @rainncloudy_1
19 March, 02:53
That... Platform.....Is .
DEMONIC....

THE BOSS....IS...GONE

SOON...JACK!!!.....

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 February, 08:09
A crime. Violating his 1st Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech. They did it to over 100,000 of us too.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 February, 07:31
Same day I got bounced!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
02 February, 02:13
😁VK ...you can borrow my ninja suit(just had cleand) and use my account!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 January, 01:59
VK4 anywhere?
@vincentkennedy

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 January, 01:14
All I care about is that ALL the content from these corrupt organizations such as GOOGLE, TWITTER, FAKEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE are archived somewhere. And, will be TRANSFERRED to the new platform that President Trump introduces.

I just don't want those who are still unaware of what we know to NOT have the information to study + redpill themselves.

I don't want the history of what we are experiencing/witnessing to be lost forever.

So, I pray ALL content will be TRANSFERRED from our suspended accounts.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 12:55
Where we all started gatheringπŸ’—
#qsentme

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
29 January, 12:50
VK1 the "OG"
First post was 11/22
Famous pic... of Vincent Fusca as JFK Jr under the Resolute Desk!
And DJT as JFK
~classic~

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 January, 01:19
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 January, 02:02
Twitter purged me again today... (((sigh)))

Will try to get back on...gotta keep redpilling, especially with #gamestonk happening

Change Now @ChangeIsNow2020
29 January, 12:13

Carrie Cox @angels7900
28 January, 11:55
Crazy. glad I didn't make another one after they got my 4th account.

April Schwartz @AprilL_2021_
28 January, 11:45
they took a few of us.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
28 January, 11:06
They took out a core group of us in one fell swoop. I see many questioning whether we should return to the Tw*tter battlefield. However, didn't we all take a vow to help wake up the masses? To enter the next stage of enlightenment as a collective consciousness, we NEED the others to be freed from the bondages of brainwashing. Is it not our job to make them question their reality? If we abandon them, it seems that we are only fortifying their imprisonment from the truth. While I dislike supporting Tw*tter, I believe we need to be on enemy territory in order to wake up the POW's. #conflicted

Violet *** @Violetfire
28 January, 11:57
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
It's no longer possible to fight on Twitter. Now we make them come to us. They have to seek out the truth and they won't be able to find it on Twitter. We make the best stuff HERE and they will come.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 January, 02:04
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
still there!
would be glad to know those returning after getting suspended - finding the returning is difficult since 'censor' is habbening. doing what we can under trying times - but agreed - OATH!

George Rivera @Yeshua
28 January, 11:01

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 January, 11:01
Same. Glad we have our foxhole!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 January, 10:50
It's pretty hard to search a suspended Twitter account for info. πŸ˜‰

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
28 January, 10:33
Mine was suspended 'Specifically for: Violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam'
I think the English translation is something like this: suspended for mentioning the City of London in the same thread I mentioned about us all being chattel with our birth certificates traded like stocks
Or, it could be just coincidental that my account went down shortly after that post

Pink Totter @Totter
31 January, 02:44
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
Yep, should have read... suspended for getting people to think.

Your account, otter_pink has been suspended for violating the Twitter Rules.

Specifically, for:

Violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam.
You may not use Twitter’s services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on Twitter.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
28 January, 10:09
I believe VK is on Anonup.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
28 January, 10:10
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
Yup! you can find him => @VincentKennedy

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
28 January, 10:03
Should we try to return to twitter? I got the boot, didnt want to return.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 January, 10:07
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
The? 🀣 *Those-Boot[s]. R.I.P. Twatter πŸ’€

They need us more than we need them.

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
28 January, 10:43
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
I got booted a month ago.. no reason/explaination... still can't lift it...

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 10:00
dont go back! - it is like an abusive relationship - you keep going back...your posse will follow you whererver you go - like Ruth- just be a little patient they will find you

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 January, 11:03
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
I am starting to agree...

Kim Ibosh @Kim37982825
28 January, 09:59

28 January, 10:01
In response Kim Ibosh to her Publication
I know he knows. I've been tied up with Family today & I just noticed.
Have an awesome night!!
#KeepWinning

Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
28 January, 09:51
I dont understand why you even care? Other than the obvious tyrannical censorship. Just stay here where it's safe, at least for now.

28 January, 09:59
In response Itsme Martz to his Publication
The amount of historical references made in posts coukd be important. Original timestamps as point of references. Original deltas.
lots of "bits" have been dropped in the VK1, VK2, & VK3 accounts. VK1 is where #VKProofs started.
Sad reference in Time, but onward to more!
#KeepWinning