Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
28 January, 09:48
Well this sucks!
Expected, but still sucks!
Good bye, VK1 🙁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
I dont understand why you even care? Other than the obvious tyrannical censorship. Just stay here where it's safe, at least for now.
09:51 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARTZ4081 in this post can reply
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
28 January, 09:59
In response Itsme Martz to his Publication
The amount of historical references made in posts coukd be important. Original timestamps as point of references. Original deltas.
lots of "bits" have been dropped in the VK1, VK2, & VK3 accounts. VK1 is where #VKProofs started.
Sad reference in Time, but onward to more!
#KeepWinning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 February, 05:53
BUBS

I miss you

hmu let me know U alive fam

hugs

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 February, 11:09
Re-reading Qpost #4541 . I think you might be onto something, especially as it pertains to the Bible. Pense call sign change to SAM239 - Samuel 2:39; Esther 17th book of the bible are the first two that come to mind. Would take "Biblical Nature" to a new meaning.