Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
28 January, 09:48
Well this sucks!
Expected, but still sucks!
Good bye, VK1 🙁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itsme Martz @MARTZ4081
28 January, 09:51
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
I dont understand why you even care? Other than the obvious tyrannical censorship. Just stay here where it's safe, at least for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
The amount of historical references made in posts coukd be important. Original timestamps as point of references. Original deltas.
lots of "bits" have been dropped in the VK1, VK2, & VK3 accounts. VK1 is where #VKProofs started.
Sad reference in Time, but onward to more!
#KeepWinning
09:59 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Itsme Martz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 February, 11:09
Re-reading Qpost #4541 . I think you might be onto something, especially as it pertains to the Bible. Pense call sign change to SAM239 - Samuel 2:39; Esther 17th book of the bible are the first two that come to mind. Would take "Biblical Nature" to a new meaning.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 February, 05:53
BUBS

I miss you

hmu let me know U alive fam

hugs

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 10:39
Think of all that information just Nucked. My 1st account had so much bookmarked and it's all gone.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
29 January, 10:25
VK 1 suspended; what are the other accounts?

Francisca Rod @Frannie
28 January, 11:56
now im curious when did i come in, at VK3 or VK2...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 10:02
VK2 had much info. Schiff got that one suspended. I think he freaked out about the boxers and serial number of his TV. :)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😁😁😁

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
28 January, 10:01