TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
We all have family that wouldn’t listen and took the vaxx. My sister was one of those and has came down with CV19 along with her entire family. Her blood O2 is in themid 70’s and I expect once the ambulance arrives at the hospital they will intibate her.
Its began , the process of vaxxed individuals dying. I’m heading there with Meds to treat her even if against the staff MD’s permission. Wish me luck as I try to save my sister.
05:25 PM - Aug 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 September, 07:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Pippin @Pippin
27 August, 08:42
Father God, we lift up all those who are facing illness today. We ask that You would bring healing, comfort and peace to their bodies. Calm their fears and let them experience the healing power of Your Love. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 August, 09:02
In response Mrs Pippin to her Publication
AMEN

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 August, 08:25
Praying for your family!

27 August, 08:24
I don't know if I would tell them your plan. Yes, see if you can get the doctor on board with your regimen of hcq or ivermectin, AB and zinc. If not, wait until they leave,

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 August, 08:22

27 August, 08:20
I would do the same thing! You are a good brother.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 August, 08:15
Demand a BiPAP machine instead of a vent.

27 August, 08:19
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Thank you

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 August, 08:14
🙏🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 August, 08:09
💙🙏 Sending your sister loving and healing energy. May all of our prayers be united to help her.

Stand your ground. You have the right to say what she might need. We're here for you, if you need us. Blessings.

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
27 August, 08:04
🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
27 August, 07:19
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
27 August, 07:14
🙏Prayers & healing thoughts being sent your way

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
27 August, 07:14
Praying for your sister and family. 🙏

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
27 August, 07:11
God Bless You and Your Family. Praying for All of You.
🙏🙏✝️🙏🙏
💚

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 August, 07:03
🙏🙏🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 August, 06:56
Oh no Storm 😭Sending prayers WRWY 😔🙏 God bless you all. ❤️

27 August, 06:53
She is at the ER now and her blood O2 is now in the mid 60’s and this sounds like blood clots in her lungs to me. She was fine last night and all this occurred today.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 August, 06:55
Good luck and do what you can. Will be praying for you and your sister.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 August, 08:21
Praying!

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
27 August, 06:49
prayers that your able to complete her healing 🙏

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
27 August, 06:44
God Bless you and your family Storm. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Kira Kju @kju17
27 August, 06:17
🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 August, 05:59
Praying for you and your sister to be filled with the power of Jesus in the Holy Spirit🙏

God anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and with power and he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil because God was with him. Acts 10:38

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 August, 05:55
i pray she gets the meds in time!

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
27 August, 05:53
Refuse ventilator
Insist on High IV Vit C
Insist on Budisamide

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 August, 05:47
Good luck, I'm praying for her 🙏🙏

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 August, 05:47
praying

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
27 August, 05:44
🙏🏻many prayers Storm...good luck and Godspeed...if you need an ear or a shoulder, dont hesitate to reach out❤️

27 August, 05:46
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
Thank you.

Shelly W13 @ShellyW13
27 August, 05:42
Many Prayers!!

Richie Richard @Richie
27 August, 05:40
Praying for your success. My daughter has been vaxxed, I will do the same when the time comes.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
27 August, 05:38
🙏❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 August, 05:37
Good luck and prayers, there was absolutely nothing more you could have done.