Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My whole family have disowned me for asking questions about the safety of children at school and demanding timely answers, and taking precautionary action when they are not offered.

The behaviour I have experienced towards me today is off the scale appalling. They might think I am a raving madman, but they cannot answer the simplest questions, and are willing to self-justify ANYTHING as long as it complies with their perceived institutional consensus norm.

This is going to be a horrific autumn. I don't expect to see my parents again (and have no wish to as long as they tacitly support child abuse); one betraying "friend" will never see me again I hope; my older daughter has spoken to her father in a way that is 100% shameful; my ex-wife has no care other than avoiding the truth of he own jabbed status; and my younger daughter is the only one left with a shred of conscienceโ€”but is now turned against me.

I stand by my principles, and my conscience is clearer than a mountain spri
03:36 PM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 September, 01:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
May God have mercy on us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ miss you marten one way or another things will work out ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
06 September, 02:53
I totally understand, me to, & the longer this obsurdaty goes on the worse it gets, the angrier I get inside, at the same tome as trying to stay calm! take care patriot๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 August, 02:30
After all your major contributions to the Great Awakening, this is beyond tragic and makes one wonder if somehow the evil ones got to them with bribes or threats. I have somewhat been the black sheep (not programmed!) in my family but never to the degree of what your family has done. I wonder if they would rethink it if they saw this clip?? Several anons have posted it this morning. But perhaps they wouldn't even be willing to view it.
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 August, 10:36
all patriots stand with you! know this hurts terribly! Hold the Line. i totally respect you! God will vindicate you. you have a reward coming for standing up for the right things!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 August, 08:48
WE STAND WITH YOU BROTHER
WWG1WGA

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
27 August, 05:50
๐Ÿ™I am so sorry Martin it is a lone road of someone that spreads the truth.. Know that you have gained a huge family all around the world. I pray your family will see the truth and find their way back to you.๐Ÿ™

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
27 August, 05:34
This should help, www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4...

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 August, 05:26
Many of us know exactly how you feel as we experience this same conflict and chaos with loved ones. causing separation.
It is a choice and the time is closing in now.
Every soul has free choice.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 August, 05:09
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
27 August, 05:08
Really sorry to hear it Martin. We stand by you. There will come a time where NO ONE can deny the truth and I believe it is only weeks away, if not days. I know we hoped that day would've come already, but peoples' cognitive dissonance is a tougher nut to crack than we ever imagined. Also they will see that accepting the truth will lead to a better world, let's hope and pray. xx

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 August, 05:08
God is all you need Martin and he knows how hard this is, he only picked the best warriors. Hang in there, it'll be worth it. #wwg1wga

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 August, 02:02
You are not alone, you are enough and you are LOVED!!! Praying for you to help you through - Much love to you!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
26 August, 11:51
Martin, I am hugging you from Alabama. I can assure you that you aren't alone in this battle. You are loved, talented, and an amazing gift to this world. I have now doubt as a believer that we are in a spiritual battle, and many are facing intense spiritual warfare. You are being targeted because you are hitting the divine bullโ€™s eye! Stand firm-You have all of heaven backing you up. The evil will be exposed. You are not alone. Keep moving forward. I am praying for restoration and healing for you and your family. God is so good. His mercies endure forever. I have no doubt we are about to see a divine intervention. I hope one day we can all gather together and reminisce on how we made it -and the good guys won.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

David Wolfenbarger @Qtexaspatriot
26 August, 11:05
@martingeddes
Martin, I just wanted to let you know that your โ€œQโ€ family hasnโ€™t given up on you. I know how hard it is to have family members think that you have โ€œlost your mindโ€ over this conspiracy theory BS. I truly consider you to be a TRUE PATRIOT in this fight for humanity. Being a logical thinker sometimes is a double edged sword but I would be honored to fight along side you in any battle for TRUTH! You are a freaking WARRIOR. God put you in the middle of this fight because he knew you had a RESOLVE that could not be shakened! When this battle is over you will be a soldier who truly deserves a Medal of Honor.. Stay Strong!! You have a FAMILY OF DIGITAL SOLDIERS that has your back. much Love to you my Brother. qtexaspatriot
WWG1WGA

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 August, 10:19
Here's a pretty rose for you Martin

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 August, 10:20
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
...and some hugs

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
26 August, 07:31
You are my brother and fren...You are not a madman, you are one of the few SANE individuals amongst a sea of clowns and programmed sheeple. Brave New World Brother!

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
26 August, 07:05
I am sorry, it is heartbreaking what is happening in this world today, Lord Hear Our Prayers to heal our hearts, minds, souls and country

Elihu โœ๏ธ| @RealLilTrump
26 August, 07:01
All the above are irreplaceable, but I pray you feel the extended family love and appreciation for you through these mediums.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 August, 06:35
Keep the faith and Trust GOD. GOD is in full control. I have lost family members too. They won't hear anything from a different point of view. They are brainwashed.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 August, 06:31
Your patriot family will never, ever desert you Martin!! We are here, you are loved and held in high esteem as an important voice for the Great Awakening...but most importantly you are a child of God and He will never forsake you. God blessโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 August, 06:26
๐Ÿ’”

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
26 August, 05:52
Big hug fellow patriot mm,mm,mm WWG1WGA

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
26 August, 05:49
tough it out because one of these days soon they will be apologizing and coming to you to help them understand everything that is going to be happening. Stand tall in your convictions but also dont let yourself get angry with them for being g
this way because its really not their fault. my grandmother called me a terrorist last week because she saw a Q sficker on my truck and ive literally never been violent with anyone ever lol.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 August, 05:46

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 August, 05:50
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 August, 05:43
#HangInThere camper...send your 'attackers' this๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป (was posted today by fellow anon) - it may just stop them in their tracks:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
*two of these gentlemen took the vaxx

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 August, 05:43
God Bless you Martin!!
Your diligence, your bravery, your truth telling.

You are an inspiration to all of us!

WE STAND RIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU.

#NCSWIC

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 August, 05:27
we have all been in the trenches together, martin. we are all shamed, ridiculed, and in some cases disowned by our families. Nevet in a mil yrs did i expect a rag tag group of pissed off anonymous Patriots to be of more comfort and support than my own family. yet, here we are. Before Q and the community i was just another tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. This too shall pass

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 August, 05:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
yep...

18 months or more...
and counting...

not one single word...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 August, 05:57
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Really well said!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
26 August, 05:26
GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER! Hold the line, we are on the right side of history!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 August, 05:24
Keep up the good fight! My granddaughter is 6 years old, and my son and daughter inlaw both vaxxed. I showed her the video of the little girl at the school board meeting, talking about masks, and have also told her that they are a form of child abuse. It's a wonder that they still let her come over. I am trying so hard to instill truth over fearโค I will never back down!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 August, 05:22
The same thing has happened to me! My son & daughter have spoken to me a way that makes me ashamed of them! But I knew it would be this way, none of our families realize we are trying to save their lives!