Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 August, 03:36
My whole family have disowned me for asking questions about the safety of children at school and demanding timely answers, and taking precautionary action when they are not offered.

The behaviour I have experienced towards me today is off the scale appalling. They might think I am a raving madman, but they cannot answer the simplest questions, and are willing to self-justify ANYTHING as long as it complies with their perceived institutional consensus norm.

This is going to be a horrific autumn. I don't expect to see my parents again (and have no wish to as long as they tacitly support child abuse); one betraying "friend" will never see me again I hope; my older daughter has spoken to her father in a way that is 100% shameful; my ex-wife has no care other than avoiding the truth of he own jabbed status; and my younger daughter is the only one left with a shred of conscience—but is now turned against me.

I stand by my principles, and my conscience is clearer than a mountain spri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
Here's a pretty rose for you Martin
10:19 PM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MikoHilo in this post can reply
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 August, 10:20
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
...and some hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
26 August, 10:21
:)

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
28 August, 10:38