Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 August, 03:36
My whole family have disowned me for asking questions about the safety of children at school and demanding timely answers, and taking precautionary action when they are not offered.

The behaviour I have experienced towards me today is off the scale appalling. They might think I am a raving madman, but they cannot answer the simplest questions, and are willing to self-justify ANYTHING as long as it complies with their perceived institutional consensus norm.

This is going to be a horrific autumn. I don't expect to see my parents again (and have no wish to as long as they tacitly support child abuse); one betraying "friend" will never see me again I hope; my older daughter has spoken to her father in a way that is 100% shameful; my ex-wife has no care other than avoiding the truth of he own jabbed status; and my younger daughter is the only one left with a shred of conscience—but is now turned against me.

I stand by my principles, and my conscience is clearer than a mountain spri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
I totally understand, me to, & the longer this obsurdaty goes on the worse it gets, the angrier I get inside, at the same tome as trying to stay calm! take care patriot🙏🏼
02:53 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from English Viking, click on at the bottom under it