Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 12:59
Pop quiz time:

Was “My fellow Americans...” already mentioned on Twitter?

Was it ever going to be Trump that said that?

Who tweeted it?

How long after it was tweeted was that account suspended?

It was the same day POTUS, myself and plenty of Anons were all suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Q Never said that Trump would say it did he?

Words have meaning!
Words running rampant >spells everywhere!

Assume = (Ass) (u) (me)

Q post 55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My FELLOW Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.
06:58 PM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
28 August, 06:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So that is still a NO then??.
Doq's from 1776. Is "my fellow Americans" with "fellow" all lower case.
Actual post being as Nana stated "exactly this" and "FELLOW" all upper case. So we are still waiting.

Totally agree though there was never anything about the who would post it. Just to watch for it being posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
28 August, 05:51
it's the right thing to do. They don't know neither a day nor an hour.

BOOOOOOM!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 August, 01:36
Several people made this same statement over and over, who knows. Too many people on twitter, saying things they shouldn't.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
28 August, 06:09
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
true alot have said similar but this was verbatim of what to look for. and the 1s who followed this account knows how credible it is. it wasnt a regular anon account at all. it was referenced as a close account to Trump some even thought it could have been a 2nd account of his. proof was who followed him back. but not only did the post match verbatim but it was even posted with the same flag that Q would post. and it was honestly best timing to drop it.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 August, 02:28
I saw that tweet and then left Twitter not long after. I was there to support President Trump and they kicked him off.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 August, 02:37
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
We can still support him from all platforms, but we mainly need to support the cause as much or more than the person.
It is going to take all of us together to make the difference Nana thinks.

Hell if even 20% of the population realized the potential for the soul powers that I have been experiencing It would be game over in and hour!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 August, 12:52
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Welcome to the club Hope! ❤️
Warrior Princessis R Always Welcome! ⚔️👸⚔️

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 August, 05:54

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 August, 05:14
Cue The Marines also had the same message on one of their latest vids. I smiled when I saw it.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 August, 07:08
So what you make of this mess is that we’ve been in the storm since 1/6. Makes sense, it’s been a hard push from DS, I’ll geant you that

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 08:14
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Hun you know as much as anyone else.
No one knows it all but Q and Trump.
I am not even sure the other 8 ppl have all the pieces to the puzzle on purpose.