Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Pop quiz time:

Was “My fellow Americans...” already mentioned on Twitter?

Was it ever going to be Trump that said that?

Who tweeted it?

How long after it was tweeted was that account suspended?

It was the same day POTUS, myself and plenty of Anons were all suspended.
12:59 PM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
28 August, 02:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
John John

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 August, 01:56
That statement has been repeated over and over by so many people, I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
28 August, 01:47
I too was booted the same day as Trump

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
25 August, 12:01
...was booted frim Twitter on the 8th👇🏻from the 6th:
[4 pix]
-Trump
-VK x 2
-my tv 😞

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 August, 05:34
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
remember all the 17s i think it was?

John Atkison @Duende
22 August, 08:08
My Twitter account was suspended on that day. Thank God for this site and Gab.

I did have an account on VOAT. Picked up a lot of valuable info from that site, including image files of 2 pages of a report. Files included "NSFL" in their name, and for a very good reason.

Kira Kju @kju17
22 August, 06:23
well, well, well...🤔
⏳⏱️⏰

memes matter @NoComment
22 August, 04:15

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 August, 07:55
In response memes matter to her Publication
awe

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 06:58
Q Never said that Trump would say it did he?

Words have meaning!
Words running rampant >spells everywhere!

Assume = (Ass) (u) (me)

Q post 55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My FELLOW Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Kira Kju @kju17
28 August, 05:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it's the right thing to do. They don't know neither a day nor an hour.

BOOOOOOM!

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
28 August, 06:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So that is still a NO then??.
Doq's from 1776. Is "my fellow Americans" with "fellow" all lower case.
Actual post being as Nana stated "exactly this" and "FELLOW" all upper case. So we are still waiting.

Totally agree though there was never anything about the who would post it. Just to watch for it being posted.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 August, 06:51

LQve Trump @LoveTump
21 August, 06:50
I was suspended around then too!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 August, 05:21
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
me too...for the second and last time. thats when I came here...which is weird because I had never ever heard of Anonup or ever seen it on other platforms. Kinda like I just gravitated here and I think there was me and like 20 other people then 😁😁😁

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 August, 12:40
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Me too

Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 August, 05:32
All very good questions

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 August, 05:26
I was one of them. Total of 5 bans I remember it well. Badge of honor of course. Been red pilling my liberal friends in California on FB since Sep 2020. Lost alot of friends and family but worth every minute.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 August, 05:22
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Me too...in fact I purged hundreds of Libs off my fb page. I was tired of being called names.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 August, 05:26
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
I used to be sgt Shultz...

once

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 August, 04:00
2 images
just remembered this

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 August, 04:07
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
🕶

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 August, 06:53
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Thank You EntheosLives!

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
21 August, 03:33
I just went to look at my screenshot and I guess I never paid attention to the count at the bottom. I got the retweet pretty early!! 👀👀👀😁

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
21 August, 03:29
i told people this was the tweet! but many said it had to come from Potus. i was like look its says the same exact thing like the q post

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
21 August, 03:24
Yes it was

Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
21 August, 03:14
The day I lost my Twitter account. Never was able to go back….

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 August, 03:12
yep that was the day I was booted with everyone else. permenantly. my lil ol

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
21 August, 03:06
Yeah I think thats the retweet that got me kicked off twitter… 😁

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 August, 03:01
I had the screenshot of that post on patriot1776 account but deleted it a while back

I had already been kicked off Twitter (the week before the election) but that was one of several accounts I still kept up with

I tried to spread the word around on other platforms but folks were still fixated on the idea that it would be Trump posting it

People keep saying the storm is coming - folks, it's been raging for months now!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
21 August, 02:58
I was purged that day or the day after I’m pretty sure. Wore it like a badge of honor!

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 August, 02:40
Patriot1776.

i got the ax not long after.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 August, 02:33
Was booted, the same day. Both primary and backup accounts were suspended

FYI, when I posted about this tweet. I was told over and over by people that the the real post would not come from this "illegitimate" account. You just have to ignore some things.

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 August, 02:43
After having had multiple acts taken down, I was permanently suspended that day without opportunity to return. Part of me was quite happy to leave that toxic place, but it was one battlefield where I was happy to fight alongside other seekers of truth. Don't ever doubt that our voices matter, each voice does! We must continue to expose the truth wherever we can. God Bless!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 August, 02:27
1. Yes
2. No
3. Patriot1776 - JFK Jr
4. 3 days - Jan 9th

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 August, 02:18
Pop question:
Who is Doq Holliday?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 August, 07:34
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Gunslinger from the Wild West and best friends with Wyatt Earp, involved in the shoot out at the OK Corral. Right Doq🤠🤠😉😉

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 07:57
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
NIXON! My Fellow American's.
Whose Doq
Its a secret

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 August, 02:11
Same time I was tossed off Twitter along with my two daughters. Badge of honor.
#GodBlessThePatriots

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
21 August, 02:05

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
21 August, 02:04
Patriot1776🇺🇸… ❤️ My purge date, Jan. 15th… Badge of honor

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
21 August, 02:02
Was booted along with 45 along with many other peeps. Wear that with honor!