Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 08:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 09:48
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
How did Pompeo in 2006 know there was going to be Covid 19?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 August, 10:23
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
infiltration. many goodguys and many badguys new the plan.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
I don't know how they are getting this whitehats plan to work, it seems like 99% are black hats, even the military had its share. It will take God to bring all these guys down. So much deception on both sides, I know half the information I have is probably wrong, so I will just keep an open mind until everything comes out..
10:30 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 August, 10:44
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
yes! God will be the ultimate voice. get confusing when see someone aswhite hat, they provide sensesecirity, then read post like this. discernment at its finest!