Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 08:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
How did Pompeo in 2006 know there was going to be Covid 19?
09:48 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 August, 10:23
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
infiltration. many goodguys and many badguys new the plan.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 10:30
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
I don't know how they are getting this whitehats plan to work, it seems like 99% are black hats, even the military had its share. It will take God to bring all these guys down. So much deception on both sides, I know half the information I have is probably wrong, so I will just keep an open mind until everything comes out..

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 10:00
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication