Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/
08:24 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
18 August, 11:38
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Either he was part if th 20 year old plan or deepstate. This one confuses me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 August, 11:38
There are many ways to look at it. I am going to assume he is one of the white hats that infiltrated the camp of the black hats a long time ago. We learned that many patriots did that in different fields, the 3-letter agencies, media etc... just like Trump did. Disinformation is necessary too. Besides, I feel it is the white hats bringing this information out so Patriots can reject him... which makes the Cabal get comfortable.

18 August, 06:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I am not in agreement with the method. As I see no real counter to what is happening. What if the plan was to convince patriots to do nothing. We saw how the military handled that evacuation from Afghanistan... Even President Trump suggested it was a photo op on Fox News last night it seemed. Not happy with that. Where ate all these fake Afghani people gonna go? That will just guarantee another Ilhan Omar in a few years... Remember those Somali's we impoeted? There ya go.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 August, 11:26
and why is he on an invite-only list for Bilderberg meetings? Went as recently as May 2019 with Kusher. They only invite those who they believe can help them with their agendas. Will Pompeo be visiting the Spa soon? Is he another Barr?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 August, 08:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Trust Kansas?

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
18 August, 01:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
look closely

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 August, 09:57
Uh oh!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 09:48
How did Pompeo in 2006 know there was going to be Covid 19?

16 August, 10:00
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
16 August, 10:23
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
infiltration. many goodguys and many badguys new the plan.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 August, 09:04
You have got to be kidding. Oh my gosh, where does it end?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 09:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'll 2nd that!

16 August, 08:48
selling not setting... constant AI attacks. look at your keyboard... locate the "L" and locate the "T"... yea... seems like a legit typo with a completely out of context word. /s

Raise your hand if this is happening to you increasingly.