Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend
06:47 AM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 August, 01:21
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
By Kansas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 02:34
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Pompeo failed to disclose Chinese business connection

https://t.me/c/1303881010/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
18 August, 01:16
Im thinking he got pulled for a secret overseas high level meet (Afghanistan) or put somewhere safe.

18 August, 01:19
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I just can’t trust the CIA … it was built & constructed by deceivers & Murderers just like the Old KGB etc etc … all those agencies served the same Evil ones …the same head of the snake …All compromised

Donna Martin @Meme17
18 August, 08:44
I honestly don’t know if he’s a black hat or a white hat, but i remember when Trump was doing a briefing and Pompeo was speaking about Covid. What struck me as odd was Pompeo said this was a test and President Trump said why didn’t you tell me 🤔

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 August, 10:09
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Heard that at the podium. P said this is an active exercise. T said sotto voce, ypu should have told us.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
17 August, 11:38
look at the neck on the right: wearing a mask

God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
17 August, 11:29
Is it possible he was removed and put into protection? He has been dropping bombs against Biden lately.

18 August, 04:57
In response God Bless All Americans to his Publication
I don’t trust Anyone that was ever part of the CIA …. never ever … even tge “good ones”… they are trained

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
17 August, 08:28
maybe he just lost some much needed weight?

17 August, 10:06
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Nope

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 August, 09:57
There are black whitehats those playing a role to save their lives
There are white black hats those that infiltrated them
Then there are just the whitehats

Who is what we will never know

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 09:06
Mike Pompeo graduated high school from here...
I CHALLENGE ANYONE to find a high school CLOSER to Disneyland...

16 August, 09:15
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Los Amigos High School...
Los Amigos?
Lost Boys?
https://youtu.be/pD7EzelP1...
Lost Boys Beginning scene - YouTube

i do not own this clip

18 August, 01:20
I went to Fountain Valley High School. Also not far from Disneyland. I used to go to Disneyland and take acid when I was in high school. That was 73-74. Thousands of students went to schools close to the park. So .....

16 August, 08:43
Not the same.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 August, 08:42
First of all are these two guys the same person - the nose is different, regardless of ones expressions, the nose remains stationary.
secondly,
@boxoffrogs
Are discrediting MPompeo / showing his connections to Romney and Harvard?

16 August, 09:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
IDK what that nut BOF is doing... He's just looking at facts, not trying to discredit anyone. He likes silver spoons maybe... They all nice and shiny...

06 September, 09:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Boxoffrogs is showing his connection to
1) Walt Disney
2) Pilgrim Society
3) Amazing business deals that would only happen for a parasite.
4) One of the companies he founded produces a COVID test kit.
5) He ain't done shit for me that has been pointed out.
6) The movie Lost Boys... I peg him right to that. Right Place, Right Timeline.
I question everything. If you do not, I will pray for you. Good Luck.
Go here, scroll down to "early career" and explain how the Lawyer (who worked in DC... NOT his hometown) went to go found all these technical military equipment production companies (mainly focused on aircraft). Hocus Pocus... I'm sure the anointed West Point guy is EXACTLY what I think he is...anointed... not by God (IMHO... I try not to speak for God but let God speak through me.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

16 August, 08:33
In 2017, when Pompeo became head of the CIA, he named his former business partner (in crime?), Brian Bulatao, the agency's chief operating officer. He served until 2018, then becoming Secretary of State...

In 1986, Pompeo graduated first in his class from the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he majored in engineering management...

From 1986 to 1991, Pompeo served in the U.S. Army as an armor officer with the West Germany-based 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry in the 4th Infantry Division. He served as a tank platoon leader before becoming a cavalry troop executive officer and then the squadron maintenance officer. Pompeo left the U.S. Army at the rank of captain.

NOW THE ODD TURN, MY FATHER DID A SIMULAR MOVE...

In 1994, Pompeo earned a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School, where he was an editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy and the Harvard Law Review.

from 91 to 94 is only 3 years... Juris Doctor? 3 years?

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
16 August, 08:49
yes- 3 years is the typical time for a juris doctorate.

16 August, 08:24
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 August, 11:38
There are many ways to look at it. I am going to assume he is one of the white hats that infiltrated the camp of the black hats a long time ago. We learned that many patriots did that in different fields, the 3-letter agencies, media etc... just like Trump did. Disinformation is necessary too. Besides, I feel it is the white hats bringing this information out so Patriots can reject him... which makes the Cabal get comfortable.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
18 August, 11:38
Either he was part if th 20 year old plan or deepstate. This one confuses me.

16 August, 08:19
In 2006, he sold his interest in the company, which by then had been renamed Nex-Tech Aerospace, to Highland Capital Management, which had clients including Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft, Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems and Raytheon Aircraft. Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.

Nex-Tech Aerospace is an ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100C registered manufacturer of precision machined structural components and complex assemblies for the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, with additional facilities in St. Louis, Missouri and Mexicali, Mexico, Nex-Tech currently operates 160,000 sq. ft. of aggregate facility capacity. Nex-Tech serves a diverse set of commercial, business jet and military aerospace customers including Boeing, Gulfstream and Lockheed Martin.
Mexicali, Mexico... Mexicali, Mexico... Mexicali, Mexico

16 August, 08:11
Cardinal Investment AG is a global crypto finance solution for all the crypto enthusiasts who are in search of the trusted, secure and reliable platform. Cardinal Investment AG is operating under the SWITZERLAND established company known as Cardinal Investment AG with the company number #931275 .

SWISS SWISS SWISS
Isn't Eisenhower a swiss name?
https://cardinalinvestment...

16 August, 08:05

16 August, 08:03
The business career of Mitt Romney began shortly after he finished graduate school in 1975. At that time, Romney entered the management consulting industry, and in 1977 secured a position at Bain & Company.Later serving as its chief executive officer, he helped bring the company out of financial crisis. In 1984, he co-founded and led the spin-off Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm.

16 August, 08:01
After graduating from law school, he worked as a lawyer for Williams & Connolly in Washington.
Williams & Connolly LLP
725 Twelfth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005

Highly Suspicious... all Lawyers right off the bat are highly sus... Like a cop saying, "trust me"...

In 1998, Pompeo moved to Wichita, Kansas, where he and three other West Point friends, Brian Bulatao, Ulrich Brechbuhl, and Michael Stradinger, acquired three aircraft-part manufacturers there (Aero Machine, Precision Profiling, B&B Machine) and in St. Louis (Advance Tool & Die), renaming the entity Thayer Aerospace after West Point superintendent Sylvanus Thayer.

Venture funding for the private organization included a nearly 20% investment from Koch Industries as well as Dallas-based Cardinal Investment, and Bain & Company (Brechbuhl worked for Bain at the time). Brechbuhl and Stradinger left the company shortly after it was founded, but Pompeo and Bulatao continued... Bain is Mitt Romeny.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 08:37
infiltration is TWO WAY street.