Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
Why do I get the feeling that what you’re seeing happening in Afghanistan is Not what you think it really s

Why do I feel that it’s a White Hat undercover operation ….There is a huge cleanup operation

I can’t stop feeling this

https://www.iom.int/sites/...
09:44 AM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
17 August, 08:32
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Bingo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 August, 08:29
I also have a feeling what we're seeing isn't the full story of what's going on. 🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
17 August, 08:25
This “feeling” is intuition. Intuition is connection or the ability to listen to God. What is so wonderful about the Patriots is that we are praying Godly people and alway “feel” truth. 🙏

17 August, 10:04
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
🙏🏼

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
16 August, 08:55
BINGO

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 August, 08:52
🎯😉

17 August, 03:47
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
🙏🏼

gail nichols @2021election
16 August, 08:47
I have that feeling too

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 August, 08:41
For as fast as things got weirder, I sure cannot rule it out! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 August, 07:40
Me too, Who really ran this Country? Mil Industrial Complex? Im not buying any of it.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
16 August, 07:09
YUGE red pills coming

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 06:05
https://youtu.be/R-2puqqmy...
Da... C-17 has doors under each wing.
Also they are proficient at flinging stuff outta them. Seems to be a feature.
Paratroopers Static Line Jump From C-17 - YouTube

Paratroopers from the 82nd and 101st Airborne Division perform static line jumps from C-17 Globemaster III aircraft over Sicily Drop Zone at Fort Bragg, Nort...

16 August, 06:56
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Granddad was an original Green Beret from the 101st...
Lt. Col Ret.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 August, 07:16
Simply Awesome... but I felt anxious for them all..

16 August, 03:00

16 August, 03:16
solved... part 150 is "Port Paratroop Door", ergo... the assumption is the "Starboard Paratroop Door" is omitted for clarity. So it becomes even easier and by design to chunk stuff from the back of this plane... They'd never psy-op y'all! You are their favorite turd!

16 August, 01:59
What's the NUMBER on this plane?
119?
911?
huh?

16 August, 02:40
They claim this very non moving object, along with the other one are people. Looks very non-living, aka inert... This is not a human as they would have you believe. They could have at least got a mannequin with arms and legs... these guys were the robes/moo moos everywhere... ain't no fabric flappin in the breeze on the way to the ground... Just saying sheeple... It ain't a live human if it was human to begin with...
https://youtu.be/3XoV5gV2g...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 August, 03:22
There was a mirror day on the 12th!

16 August, 01:56
I hope you are right. Seems just like a photo op to me... And a weapon giveaway to the baddies... You really really really think people are allowed to desperately cling to the sides of a United States Military Aircraft with no consequences? https://youtu.be/JkwKg1TPZ...
Chaotic scenes at Kabul airport as thousands flee Taliban - YouTube

CNBC's 'Squawk Box' team reports on the Taliban entering Kabul and those trying to flee Afghanistan.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 August, 03:26

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 August, 09:46
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

🙏🏻🇺🇸