Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 09:44
Why do I get the feeling that what you’re seeing happening in Afghanistan is Not what you think it really s

Why do I feel that it’s a White Hat undercover operation ….There is a huge cleanup operation

I can’t stop feeling this

https://www.iom.int/sites/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
What's the NUMBER on this plane?
119?
911?
huh?
01:59 PM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 August, 03:22
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
There was a mirror day on the 12th!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 02:40
They claim this very non moving object, along with the other one are people. Looks very non-living, aka inert... This is not a human as they would have you believe. They could have at least got a mannequin with arms and legs... these guys were the robes/moo moos everywhere... ain't no fabric flappin in the breeze on the way to the ground... Just saying sheeple... It ain't a live human if it was human to begin with...
https://youtu.be/3XoV5gV2g...

16 August, 02:43
not seeing it...

16 August, 02:09
They ar looping this stupid made up footage of dancing Afghani's running with an aircraft... They don't look terrorized to me... They look like they are stupid with euphoria... Just an obvious observation... It's staged... so staged... the TALIBAN is a stage.

clearly staged... just look at the endless looping on all the MSM... This is bull shit. The academy goes to these pilots... the guy in the blue moo moo dancing and running with his arms flailing in ecstasy... Yea... seems not terror...