Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 08:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
There are many ways to look at it. I am going to assume he is one of the white hats that infiltrated the camp of the black hats a long time ago. We learned that many patriots did that in different fields, the 3-letter agencies, media etc... just like Trump did. Disinformation is necessary too. Besides, I feel it is the white hats bringing this information out so Patriots can reject him... which makes the Cabal get comfortable.
11:38 PM - Aug 17, 2021
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
18 August, 06:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I am not in agreement with the method. As I see no real counter to what is happening. What if the plan was to convince patriots to do nothing. We saw how the military handled that evacuation from Afghanistan... Even President Trump suggested it was a photo op on Fox News last night it seemed. Not happy with that. Where ate all these fake Afghani people gonna go? That will just guarantee another Ilhan Omar in a few years... Remember those Somali's we impoeted? There ya go.

18 August, 08:45
My God the attacks on simply typing words are stunning. NO ONE MAKES THIS MANY CONTEXT ERRORS ON PURPOSE YET SPELLS EVERYTHING CORRECTLY.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 August, 09:59
We can only hope the "refugees" are the white hats' plan and were participating in an "exercise", and will return home ... if they even really flew here. I have t say that I have, indeed, entertained that thought where you said.. what if the patriots are being convinced to do nothing but too many are exposed that didn't need to be... if we were getting played.. and Biden wouldn't need a clone or actor playing him, lol!💗😇🙏😅😅 Standing strong knowing God Wins.