Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
Mike Pompeo graduated high school from here...
I CHALLENGE ANYONE to find a high school CLOSER to Disneyland...
09:06 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
18 August, 01:20
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
I went to Fountain Valley High School. Also not far from Disneyland. I used to go to Disneyland and take acid when I was in high school. That was 73-74. Thousands of students went to schools close to the park. So .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 August, 07:54
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Yea... but are those students millionaires by magic? Mike Pompeo is.
My inference is Disney is quite sinister. In my high school days, acid would find us out in the woods. I've never had a "bad" trip... and I've had plenty. Consider the fact you could get LSD in the 70s in close proximity to Disneyland. The reason we had reasonable access was because Ft. Bragg, Ft. Jackson, and Charleston. We had some good CIA cooked up stuff. Military kids = test subjects.
You had Disneyland and we had Pee Wee Gaskins and the Lizard Man...
https://youtu.be/OoQ9FVkxL...
lee county lizard man - YouTube

song was penned by r logan. the is the story of the lee county lizard man, music and video lee county south carolina bishopville lynchburg brown town creature

16 August, 09:15
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Los Amigos High School...
Los Amigos?
Lost Boys?
https://youtu.be/pD7EzelP1...
Lost Boys Beginning scene - YouTube

i do not own this clip