Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
Ghost Ezra went off the deep end.
The Bideys took over
08:58 PM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
16 August, 11:25
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Unfortunately, I was deceived by a lot of these so-called Patriots, too. I used to be a HUGE Trump fan (you can see this in my past posts). If you read through my other comments in the thread, you will see why I changed my view. If you research a lot of these so-called Patriots, they are no different in leading us to the slaughter with Agenda 21 and the NWO. They are all Zionists. I used to research all the people that we know are bad, but never researched Trump, Lindell, Flynn, Lin Wood, Pompeo, etc. I blindly trusted them. You will be shocked when you research them. I will do more posts soon. We can only trust Jesus. It is all of us against the Zionists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 August, 09:13
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
😬 jeeeez.
He did go over the deep end, didn't he.

Something doesn't ring true.
just sayn'

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 August, 09:18
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I dumped his divisive channel!

16 August, 11:26
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Read my comments in this thread and you will see why I changed my views based on research. I will do more posts soon. They are all Zionists. It is all of us against them. We can only trust Jesus.