Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)
08:56 PM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
16 August, 03:48
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Ghost thinks the earth is flat. Talks shit about paytriots when he hisself is one. Fuck him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 10:55
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I think the Earth is flat, too. I am attaching where you can see that it even says it in the Bible. I have a lot of other evidence that I can send you if you would like more proof. If you would like to see it, just message me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
16 August, 12:10
Ok, I quit following Ghost. Now seems he is spreading more misinformation.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
16 August, 12:05
A big difference between worshipping someone...
And supporting...no???

blah blah blah blah blah...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 August, 11:52
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
15 August, 10:54
I follow Ghost Ezra on telegram. Once thing I think is odd is he was asking everyone to get off app and download directly from browser or you would not be able to read his threads. I just kept the app. I can still read threads but not replies. Strangely enough....his is the only one affected out of all the people I follow on telegram. Anybody have an idea why?

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
16 August, 07:54
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Same here. I clicked to open the replies on Telegram and it wants you to sign in with your phone, etc. Got away from there quick!

16 August, 11:00
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Yes. I follow him on Telegram as well. He is over the target, that is why Google and Apple are censoring him. He said it happened to a few of the other Telegram channels as well. That is why you need to download Telegram directly from the link he provides and then once you do this and set Telegram up again, you delete the old Telegram app and you will be able to see the comments. The Telegram app that you want to keep is the all blue one with white in the middle. Delete the one that is blue with a white ring around the outside (again, after you download the other Telegram app).

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 August, 09:34
Only the frontline crew will truly understand the vaccines meaning that 45 always brings up...It's a coded msg/triggers for his team. See the other meanings for maga below. And that is exactly what I do w/ the team as a wizard along w/ 45 & co-blue rays/GK, is do magic & restore GAIA's crystalline/Plant Kingdom that the dark witches/vampires have inverted. The apocalyse is just a fear monger from the bible by the Vatican, like other things they inverted the meaning to place FEAR in psyche, but it's these ascension/purgatory-healing phase ppl WW are going thru...along w/ true BTS battle by majestic team for decades now.
Maga in Latin: Magic, Magical, Witch
Maga in Spanish: Magician or Wizard

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 August, 09:16
Screw Ghost Ezra!!! He does nothing but divide us further. He's nothing but a wack job!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 August, 09:28
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I have noticed a marked uptick in commentary and even videos being negative about President Trump especially in the past few weeks , and everyone was playing on Christians fears about Revelations, about vax & mark of the beast and about Trump ‘secretly converting to Judaism’.
I agree with you that some people will start showing their true colors esp with audit results coming out .
Anyone who has been jnvolved with patriots directly knows that God is #1 to us and not President Trump- in fact I have seen people say that this research has brought them closer to God.
We have good people with us👍
#HoldTheLine
#FightLikeAFlynn

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 August, 09:14
Frens.

When you are talking bout Angel of Death without consultation... Its insulting and rude😂😂😂

Since Day 1 a PERPETUATELLY TOLD U THAT COVID IS JUST IQ TEST...

Metatron is the supreme angel of death.
God daily gives orders to Metatron
as to the souls to be taken that day.
These orders Metatron transmits to his
subordinates.

https://spiritualhealing-n...

FALL OF KABUL IS JUST A THEIR OWN WAY OF LIFE THEY WANT TO PURSUE... NOT MINE CUP OF COVFEFE AT ALL, DEFINITELLY, BUT IF THEY DONT WANT IT, THAT WAY, THEY WILL NOT SIGNED PEACE TREATY WITH US GOVERNMENT DURING TRUMP PRESIDENCY...

https://law.stanford.edu/2...

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 August, 09:04
im not a fan of ghost but did he say that or somebody in his chat?

16 August, 11:06
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Yes, he did. If you click the right button on the photo, you will see the screenshots of what he said. There are 7 different screenshots that I posted. If you can't see them, let me know and I will message you them if you would like to see them.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
15 August, 08:58
Ghost Ezra went off the deep end.
The Bideys took over

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 August, 09:13
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
😬 jeeeez.
He did go over the deep end, didn't he.

Something doesn't ring true.
just sayn'

16 August, 11:25
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Unfortunately, I was deceived by a lot of these so-called Patriots, too. I used to be a HUGE Trump fan (you can see this in my past posts). If you read through my other comments in the thread, you will see why I changed my view. If you research a lot of these so-called Patriots, they are no different in leading us to the slaughter with Agenda 21 and the NWO. They are all Zionists. I used to research all the people that we know are bad, but never researched Trump, Lindell, Flynn, Lin Wood, Pompeo, etc. I blindly trusted them. You will be shocked when you research them. I will do more posts soon. We can only trust Jesus. It is all of us against the Zionists.