Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
15 August, 08:58
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Ghost Ezra went off the deep end.
The Bideys took over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 August, 09:13
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
😬 jeeeez.
He did go over the deep end, didn't he.

Something doesn't ring true.
just sayn'

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Read my comments in this thread and you will see why I changed my views based on research. I will do more posts soon. They are all Zionists. It is all of us against them. We can only trust Jesus.
11:26 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 August, 12:59
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
JESUS is the only one we can trust.
Amen!

And the Zionists, Mossad ... [they] really do hate us.

Sweet Jesus, help us stay in the light, and on your path, as we find our way through these deeply troubling times.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏