Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Screw Ghost Ezra!!! He does nothing but divide us further. He's nothing but a wack job!
09:16 PM - Aug 15, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 August, 09:28
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I have noticed a marked uptick in commentary and even videos being negative about President Trump especially in the past few weeks , and everyone was playing on Christians fears about Revelations, about vax & mark of the beast and about Trump ‘secretly converting to Judaism’.
I agree with you that some people will start showing their true colors esp with audit results coming out .
Anyone who has been jnvolved with patriots directly knows that God is #1 to us and not President Trump- in fact I have seen people say that this research has brought them closer to God.
We have good people with us👍
#HoldTheLine
#FightLikeAFlynn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
16 August, 12:13
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I study the Bible continually - especially Daniel and Revelations. If we look at the whole of Scriptures, the context is about worship. So, there is no way that the jab is the Mark. Rev. 14:9

But yes, I got bad vibes from Ghost some time back and quit following him.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 August, 11:17
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Unfortunately, I think that most of us (me included) were deceived by a lot of these so-called Patriots. For example, Lin Wood represented the Ramseys. Katy Perry was really Jon Benet Ramsey. On this alone, Lin Wood cannot possibly be a good guy. As for Flynn, Ghost told us he sold out secrets and was a traitor. The Flynn we are seeing now is another actor in a mask. I can show you pictures of Flynn with one of the pedo sign on his shirt if you want to see it, too. As for Trump, I have some videos that I will post about MAGA and him defending Israel over the years. Remember that the Zionist state of Israel is our real enemy. Also, look at all of the people dying from the vaccines and having health issues as a result, yet Trump calls them safe and effective. The vaccines are for depopulating the planet (Agenda 21) and to bring in the New World Order. I think Trump is the Antichrist. I was a huge Trump fan and was deceived. You are right, we can only trust God and Jesus.