Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
16 August, 03:48
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Ghost thinks the earth is flat. Talks shit about paytriots when he hisself is one. Fuck him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I think the Earth is flat, too. I am attaching where you can see that it even says it in the Bible. I have a lot of other evidence that I can send you if you would like more proof. If you would like to see it, just message me.
10:55 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it