Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 August, 08:56
From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
15 August, 10:54
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I follow Ghost Ezra on telegram. Once thing I think is odd is he was asking everyone to get off app and download directly from browser or you would not be able to read his threads. I just kept the app. I can still read threads but not replies. Strangely enough....his is the only one affected out of all the people I follow on telegram. Anybody have an idea why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Yes. I follow him on Telegram as well. He is over the target, that is why Google and Apple are censoring him. He said it happened to a few of the other Telegram channels as well. That is why you need to download Telegram directly from the link he provides and then once you do this and set Telegram up again, you delete the old Telegram app and you will be able to see the comments. The Telegram app that you want to keep is the all blue one with white in the middle. Delete the one that is blue with a white ring around the outside (again, after you download the other Telegram app).
11:00 AM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
16 August, 11:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Thank you