Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
GOD is in control ... but but ... what about ... Nope ... Its all GOoD ...
Do You Believe? ... Thank Jesus ... Praise God.
08:05 AM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 October, 03:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Whether for correction, or for His world,
Or for lovingkindness,
He causes it to happen. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Job 37:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:34
Jesus quoted the Bible to the Jews that were persecuting him, but told us to beware of the scribes and the Pharisees who knew the truth, but didn't use the truth to be saved.
I simply do not recall reading that Jesus opened his Bible and preached to the masses.
I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as long as I don't have to use Paul to reiterate his teachings. Paul, who murdered Christians, but then magically was transformed on the road to Damascus? No witnesses. And Paul himself said, 1 Corinthians 9:19Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 October, 02:58
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Paul's mission was apostle to the Gentiles because they were not accepted by the Jews. Paul's message was salvation by grace through the blood of Christ for Jew and Gentile. God spoke to Annanias, besides the men with Paul on the road to Damascus, was God's witness. God told Annanias to meet Paul and lay hands on him so he could see. Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus is told in Acts 9:1-19 and retold by Paul in Acts 22:6-21 and Acts 26:12-18.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 January, 09:51
Happy New Year!
🎉🎈🎉

May God bless you and your loved ones with an abundance of His Perfect Blessings.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Thank you for all of the beautiful posts you share. 🙏✝️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 January, 09:59
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Thank You Sister. May God Bless You Abundantly. 🙏❤️

You are so very appreciated. God sees all You do, keep going.

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
27 November, 08:18
Great words iamjason
And, you are spot on. It's trusting in Him completely that actually creates faith. Faith is the biproduct of my obedience and always doing what's right (right - action aka righteous) even when it looks bad. Thank you for these great words.

27 November, 10:15
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
God put it on my heart brother, I can take no creds other, than I chose HIM back. God Bless You Brother! Together with GOD we can do ANYTHING! Faith Endures! GOD WON. 🙌🕊️🙌

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
14 October, 05:46
without faith…. i dont even want to know what i would do without Faith. ❣️ Bc we wouldnt have… any of this ❣️or you ❣️ or our frens❣️ or the blessings of the blood of the lamb ❣️ Amen. Thank God for Faith 🙏🏻

14 October, 05:48
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
AMEN!!! Thank You Father. 🙌🙌🙌

Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 September, 10:49
You know Jason, how can those so close to God and fallen when they were in a place of love? Levels of God must go to infinity because all Evil is? is a failure of knowing what is nature to be good?

And the fallen ones are still mad and full of hate for something that is so easy to achieve?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now - YouTube

Thompson Twins' official music video for 'Hold Me Now'. Click to listen to Thompson Twins on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/TTwinsSpotify?IQid=Holdmenow.dAs fea...

30 September, 05:59
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
narrow is the gate

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 September, 10:24
not really but im glad it comforts so many

13 September, 10:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What is it that gives You comfort fren?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 04:28
TOTALLY❣️🙏❣️🙏❣️🙏

13 September, 04:35
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Stay with HIM Always.

No Matter What.

God is Perfect.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 August, 08:23
HAPPY FRIYAY, God bless you brother.

27 August, 08:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Happy Friday...Love ya sister!! ❤️🙏💕....🙌🕊️🙌

https://youtu.be/3jFcOB8is...

Kathy Wilk @Kathyw1111
26 August, 10:41
Cool! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

26 August, 10:41
In response Kathy Wilk to her Publication
🙌✝️🙌

J J Larr @3JJL
26 August, 10:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response J J Larr to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

26 August, 10:17
I believe with my heart, my soul...everything I AM

Amen! 🙌🙌🙌

I AM A Child of GOD:

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 10:13

24 August, 11:02
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
Amen! ❤️🙏✝️🙌

yae ebisu @yae51502951
27 August, 08:53
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication

21 August, 09:58
💯🙏🙏🙏🔥

21 August, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏