Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 08:05
GOD is in control ... but but ... what about ... Nope ... Its all GOoD ...
Do You Believe? ... Thank Jesus ... Praise God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 August, 12:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jesus quoted the Bible to the Jews that were persecuting him, but told us to beware of the scribes and the Pharisees who knew the truth, but didn't use the truth to be saved.
I simply do not recall reading that Jesus opened his Bible and preached to the masses.
I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as long as I don't have to use Paul to reiterate his teachings. Paul, who murdered Christians, but then magically was transformed on the road to Damascus? No witnesses. And Paul himself said, 1 Corinthians 9:19Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
Paul's mission was apostle to the Gentiles because they were not accepted by the Jews. Paul's message was salvation by grace through the blood of Christ for Jew and Gentile. God spoke to Annanias, besides the men with Paul on the road to Damascus, was God's witness. God told Annanias to meet Paul and lay hands on him so he could see. Paul's conversion on the road to Damascus is told in Acts 9:1-19 and retold by Paul in Acts 22:6-21 and Acts 26:12-18.
02:58 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
26 October, 12:40
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Or at least that is the way the scribes wrote it down. I follow the teachings of Jesus only.